"People will have to agree on both how to grow the pie and how to divide it well. That will require revolutionary change. Doing it peacefully requires both bipartisanship and skill. It wont be easy. Our country is still in a terrible financial state and terribly divided."
1) US has 205 million more people now than in 1929.
2) 3 million Americans starved to death in the 1930s.
3) The world has more Unpayable Debts to cancel now than in 1929 which guarantees a far worse Depression is coming than in 1933 America or 1923 Germany.
4) We entered a period of Global Cooling much like the Maunder Minimum of 1645 to 1715 when food prices spiked as much as 400% in the UK and 600% in France.
5) Question: If 10 million Americans (including illegal aliens) starve to death under Presidents Biden and Kamala, what will happen to America?