Freedom4um

Status: Not Logged In; Sign In

National News
See other National News Articles

Title: Federal BLS Report Shows Declining US Wages 1.2 Percent Lower Than Last Year
Source: [None]
URL Source: https://earthnewspaper.com/index.ph ... leading-economic-war-on-women/
Published: Jul 21, 2021
Author: Mark Elsis
Post Date: 2021-07-21 18:27:51 by Horse
Keywords: None
Views: 7

Combine a 1.2% decline in earned wages with a 5.4% overall inflation rate recently reported {Go Deep}, and what you get is a 6.6% drop in real income amid the working class. That, my friends, is exactly what we said should be expected. That is also why the JoeBama administration needs to pump more money into the system (human infrastructure spending) in order to stop people from realizing just how bad it is. Well, well, well…. though financial media will say this is remarkably unexpected, it is something CTH specifically predicted we would see – and it is happening exactly on the timeline CTH anticipated. The Bureau of Labor Statistics releases the second quarter national wage rate data today {BLS DATA HERE}. U.S. wages DECLINED 1.2% in the second quarter of 2021 compared to last year. When reviewing the data [Table 2], look at the negative impact to women, specifically Black and Asian women.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/07/16/joebamanomics-federal-bls-report-shows-declining-us-wages-1-2-percent-lower-than-last-year-biden-administration-leading-economic-war-on-women (1 image)

Post Comment   Private Reply   Ignore Thread