Are you wondering if its a good idea to give your kid the COVID shot? I know theres an ocean of mis/dis/mal/information out there to navigate, so Ive compiled this handy list of reasons youll want to rush your child to the nearest injection site stat.
50 Reasons to Give Your Child the COVID Shot 1) Your child wants to play a real-life guinea pig.
2) Youre too busy to research the potential risks of a novel gene therapy that lacks long-term safety data.
3) You weighed the zero-mortality rate and microscopic risks of serious complications from COVID to children and thought, why not increase the likelihood of being hospitalized by 74 percent, being injured by twenty- five times, and dying by twenty times?
4) Youd like to boost your childs chances of catching COVIDmultiple times.
5) You want to downgrade your childs natural immunity to antibody- dependent enhancement.
6) You think keeping your childs vaxxport up-to-date with the latest injection (Germany is encouraging every ninety daysas is Canada) will circumvent the need for masking.
7) You believe informed consent is passé.
Pierre Korys Medical Musings Informed Consent To Parents Contemplating COVID-19 Injections For Their Infants and Toddlers On 2 occasions, mothers reached out to me for help with guidance around the decision to vaccinate their young children against COVID-19. They were deeply knowledgeable about many aspects of the data around the Covid vaccines and thus did not want their 2 and 4 year-old daughters respectively to be vaccinated (quotes are there because they are not tr
Read more 9 days ago · 246 likes · 32 comments · Pierre Kory, MD, MPA 8) You Trust The Expertsnot science.
Bob Moran: Because Science 9) You think life is boring and want to spice it up with some tragedy.
10) Youd like to add to the 54,697 adverse event reports received for children (out of 1,394,703 reports) through August 26, 2022, for conditions such as encephalitis, Bells palsy, aneurysms, cerebral hemorrhage, myocarditis, thrombocytopenia, Guillain-Barré syndrome, appendicitis, heart disease, and death.
Click for Full Text!